At JR Dental, we are committed to the health and well-being of our patients. Since reopening, we have implemented several new protocols to help keep you, our doctors and employees safe.
New COVID-19 Protocols for Patients
- When you arrive at our office, we will ask you to complete a short health survey with questions related to COVID symptoms, possible exposure to COVID and if you are awaiting COVID test results.
- You can either wait in your car or the waiting room, where we have spaced out chairs six feet apart.
- If you choose to wait in your car, we will text you when we are ready for you to come inside.
- Before entering the office, please make sure you have a mask on.
- Upon entering the building, we will take your temperature with a no-touch thermometer and ask you to clean your hands with hand sanitizer.
- You may remove your mask once you are in the treatment room.
- When your treatment is finished, please put your mask back on and use the hand sanitizer on the way out.
New COVID-19 Protocols for Doctors and Staff
- All of our doctors and employees have their temperatures taken when they arrive every day.
- Everyone changes in and out of their work clothes in the office. When possible, we launder the work clothes to ensure the clothes are properly cleaned after each shift.
- We provide a set of level 2 washable gowns and hair covers for each provider and dental assistant. We also provide K-N95 masks and face shields to all staff.
- We wash our hands and use sanitizer frequently.
- We encourage everyone in our office to maintain a social distance of 6 feet.
- We have implemented extra sterilization procedures by thoroughly wiping and cleaning the treatment room equipment after every patient.
- In addition to sanitizing the treatment rooms, all common area surfaces in our office and other equipment are cleaned thoroughly several times a day.
- We have installed hand sanitizer dispenser stations or wipes throughout the office.
We have strict Clearance Guidelines that all doctors and employees follow if they report symptoms related to COVID-19 or come in contact with someone positive with COVID-19.
For your overall safety while in our office, we recommend that you:
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze.
- Maintain a safe distance of at least 6 feet.
- Stay home if you are sick.
If you already have an appointment scheduled and are currently experiencing COVID symptoms, have come into contact with someone experiencing COVID symptoms or are awaiting COVID test results, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
If you are concerned about your risk for exposure to COVID-19, we offer virtual appointments. Please call us for more information.
In our current time of CODIV-19, general dentistry, orthodontics, cosmetic dentistry and oral surgery in one practice makes it more convenient for patents. Frequently, going to the doctor or dentist requires more planning and safeguards. Working with a dental practice where all your dental needs can be taken care of in one place eliminates the need to going to many different offices. These new protocols are designed to keep everyone safe during this unprecedented time. We are doing everything we can to keep everyone safe.
We thank you for entrusting us with caring for your dental and oral health. We value our relationship with you and assure you that we are doing everything we can to keep everyone safe. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let us know. You can call us at (904) 786-5850 or Email Us us at email@example.com.