Ask JR Dental and Associates if You’re a Candidate for CEREC in Jacksonville
Receive Same Day Porcelain Crowns That Look & Feel Natural
The office of JR Dental and Associates proudly offers their patients the technological advances of CEREC (Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics, also known as Ceramic Reconstruction). Developed in Zurich in 1980, this time-saving computerized process provides chairside directions for efficient construction, production and insertion of ceramic dental implants.
With an in-house CAD/CAM digital impression system, patients in or near the Normandy area of Jacksonville, FL will receive cutting edge treatment from JR Dental and Associates. Obdulia Rondon, DMD is highly skilled and experienced in the diagnosis, construction and placement of CEREC crowns.
CEREC® is comprised of several computer-assisted design (CAD) tools and a milling machine that creates custom ceramic restorative devices within minutes. CEREC® can benefit almost anyone needing a ceramic restoration and it can also reduce the cost of treatment compared to traditional crowns.
Why choose CEREC?
- Convenience is an important factor to CEREC crowns. With an instant detailed treatment plan, final results are procured in less time
- Precise restoration with advanced technological techniques. Chairside digital correction for aesthetic and durable results.
- Minimal gap between crown and tooth. CEREC offers a bonding that enables the dentist to save more of the natural tooth than typical crowns.
- Aesthetically pleasing, an experienced doctor creates natural looking results.
- Durable tooth colored ceramic materials are used to create the crown. They match the strength of a natural tooth.
- Proper treatment for dental emergencies keeps patients from uncomfortably waiting to get relief. Same day emergency tooth service is effective.
Many doctors and patients choose CEREC solutions for long-lasting results. Highly trained and experienced in CEREC, Dr. Rondon of JR Dental and Associates restores patient’s smiles quickly and beautifully with in-house technology. Exact digital CEREC impressions omit time and temperature sensitivities. With typical crown procedures, a patient will leave the office with a temporary crown while the permanent one is created. Temporary crowns subject patients to sensitivities and uneven bite troubles during the wait period. Patients who choose our office’s CEREC process will leave with their permanent crown intact. Your CEREC chairside service will bring lasting results.
Find Out More
Find out how CEREC crowns can make the difference for your dental needs. If you are in the Normandy area of Jacksonville, you don’t have to wait around for lab technicians to build your crown. Call JR Dentist and Associates for more information on the CEREC process or to schedule an appointment. With same day care, accurate diagnosis and speedy restoration resolutions are our priorities.